www westcol online application 2023-2024
www westcol online application
www westcol online application 2023-2024
- West Coast College wants to be a worldwide recognized Technical, Vocational, Education, and Training (TVET) institution that can fulfill the challenges of the twenty-first century. Students will be equipped to be competent, employable, and entrepreneurial, as well as gain entry to and thrive in higher education if appropriate TVET services and a flexible program qualification mix are provided. The West Coast TVET College Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year commences on September 1st, 2022, and closes on November 30th, 2022.
Online Applications for WestCol TVET College 2023/2024
- For the academic year 2022/2023, the West Coast TVET College Online Application opens on September 1st, 2022, and closes on November 30th, 2022.
West Coast Tvet College Provides a Wide Range of Courses
West Coast College provides a diverse selection of programs and courses, which include the following:
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Office Administration
- Engineering & Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Education & Development
- Primary Health
- Trimester (N1 – N3)
- Electrical Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Practice
- Semester (N4 – N6)
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Hospitality and Catering Services
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management
- Skills Programmes
- Centre of Specialization: Pipe Fitting (Red Seal)
- International Welding School
- Community Development
- Early Childhood Development
- Mixed Farming
- W&R SETA FUNDED LEARNERSHIP
- HWSETA FUNDED LEARNERSHIPS
- Pre Vocational Learning Programme (PLP)
West Coast Tvet College Admissions Requirements
You must meet the following requirements to apply for Westcol online:
- South African citizens will be given a national identification card.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate is required. A distinct email address a copy of the applicant’s most recent school report card a working phone number
- A passport number is essential for international students.
- International students are granted a stay permit by SAQA.
WestCol TVET College 2023/2024 Online Application Procedures
All prospective students are encouraged to apply for the West Coast TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 through the Student Portal. West Coast College’s application and registration procedures are straightforward. Prospective students who want to advance in their jobs can take some simple measures toward a more successful future.
- Step 1: Selecting a Course
Please select a course and a campus where you would like to study or where the program is offered.
- Step 2: Fill out an online application and register for classes, or go to a campus near you. Please contact our Student Support Office if you have any specific needs.
- Step 3: Fill out the online application or registration form and attach the required supporting documents before submitting it.
- Please upload the following documents.
- To gain access to Westcol’s student portal, you will need the following documents:
- a certified copy of your identification a certified copy of the certificate of your parent or next-of-kin
- Proof of residence (for international students) OR a certified copy of your highest qualifications
- It is necessary to provide certified copies of the most current school grades.
- All new students must take a Competency Assessment Test (CAP) to establish their numeracy and literacy levels.
- It is not meant to exclude students, but rather to help them. Please contact the Career Guidance Officers on each site for more information.
Campuses of West Coast Tvet College
- Atlantis Campus Tel: (021) 577 1727
- Citrusdal Campus Tel: (022) 921 2457
- Malmesbury Campus Tel: (022) 487 2851
- Vredenburg Campus Tel: (022) 713 3167
- Vredendal Campus Tel: (027) 213 5673
Contact information for West Coast Tvet College
- Central office
- Address: 2 Loedolf Street,
- Tel: (022) 482 1143
For more info, click here