westcol online application 2023-2024
westcol online application
westcol online application 2023-2024
- West Coast College aspires to be a globally recognized Technical, Vocational, Education, and Training (TVET) institution capable of meeting the demands of the twenty-first century. By providing suitable TVET services and a flexible program qualification mix, students will be prepared to be skilled, employable, and entrepreneurial, as well as gain access to and succeed in higher education. On September 1st, 2022, the West Coast TVET College Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year opens and concludes on November 30th, 2022.
Online Application for WestCol TVET College 2023/2024
- The West Coast TVET College Online Application commences on September 1st, 2022, and concludes on November 30th, 2022, for the academic year 2022/2023.
West Coast Tvet College Offers a Variety of Courses
West Coast College offers a wide range of programs and courses, including the following:
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Office Administration
- Engineering & Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Education & Development
- Primary Health
- Trimester (N1 – N3)
- Electrical Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Practice
- Semester (N4 – N6)
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Hospitality and Catering Services
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management
- Skills Programmes
- Centre of Specialization: Pipe Fitting (Red Seal)
- International Welding School
- Community Development
- Early Childhood Development
- Mixed Farming
- W&R SETA FUNDED LEARNERSHIP
- HWSETA FUNDED LEARNERSHIPS
- Pre Vocational Learning Programme (PLP)
Tvet College Admissions Requirements on the West Coast
To apply for Westcol online, you must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of South Africa will be issued a national identification card.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate A unique email address A copy of the applicant’s most recent school report card
a phone number that works
- For international students, a passport number is required.
- SAQA issues a stay permit to international students.
Online Application Procedures for WestCol TVET College 2023/2024
Through the Student Portal, all potential students are welcome to apply for the West Coast TVET College Online Application 2023/2024. The application and registration process at West Coast College is simple. These basic steps to a more prosperous future can be taken by prospective students who desire to better their careers.
- Step 1: Selecting a Course
Please select a course and a campus where you would like to study or where the program is offered.
- Step 2: Fill out an online application and register for classes, or go to a campus near you. Please contact our Student Support Office if you have any specific needs.
- Step 3: Fill out the online application or registration form and attach the required supporting documents before submitting it.
Please upload the documents listed below.
You will need the following papers to access Westcol’s student portal:
- a certified copy of your identification
- a certified copy of your parent’s or next-of-birth kin’s certificate
- Proof of address (foreign students)
- OR a certified copy of your greatest qualifications
- Certified copies of the most recent school grades are required.
- Note: A Competency Assessment Test (CAP) is required of all new students to determine their numeracy and literacy levels. It is not intended to exclude pupils, but rather to aid them. For more information, please contact the Career Guidance Officers on each campus.
West Coast Tvet College’s Campuses
- Atlantis Campus Tel: (021) 577 1727
- Citrusdal Campus Tel: (022) 921 2457
- Malmesbury Campus Tel: (022) 487 2851
- Vredenburg Campus Tel: (022) 713 3167
- Vredendal Campus Tel: (027) 213 5673
West Coast Tvet College’s contact information
- Central office
- Address: 2 Loedolf Street,
- Tel: (022) 482 1143
tnc second semester application
flavius mareka online application
lovedale online application
flavius mareka online application for second semester
For more info, click here