vuselela registration dates 2023-2024
vuselela registration dates 2023-2024
Are you excited about the new year, and what that might mean for your education? If so, you’re not alone! Registration for Vuselela courses is now open, and there are a variety of courses available to suit all levels of learners. Whether you’re a first-time student looking to improve your skills, or an experienced professional who wants to learn new things, the vuselela registration dates 2023-2024 have something for you. So why wait? Register now and get started on your next educational journey!
- The Vuselela TVET College administration has opened the student registration portal for new and continuing students to register for courses at the diploma and certificate levels for the semester. Specific registration dates and deadlines, as well as the closure of the registration portal, have been established. It is best to register early to avoid losing your studentship at VUSELELA TVET COLLEGE, as late registration is not permitted.
- The registration deadline, also known as the closing date, is always a registration submission deadline set by the institution for registering courses and modules for the semester. South African schools (universities and colleges) typically have submission deadlines within two weeks to one month of the student registration portal being launched.
- To be on the safe side, it is expected that all VUSELELA TVET COLLEGE students (new and old) adhere to the registration timeline outlined below.
Vuselela Online Registration Deadline
- The Vuselela College Online Application will most likely close on September 30, 2023, for some programs and October 30, 2023, for all programs.
Fees for Vuselela Online Registration:
- Fee information can be found on the website.
VUSELELA TVET COLLEGE COURSES
The following are the registration requirements for Vuselela TVET College:
You must have the following qualifications to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or a NQF Level 1 qualification, or an approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or an RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Nated Programs
Application fees (only for new students) and class fees are due at the time of registration.
All new applications must include the following:
- Certified copy of most recent school report/results statement/Grade 12 or N3 certificate
Six certified copies of the Learner’s ID.
Two certified copies of Parent/ID. Guardian’s
One photo of Learner in ID size.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the application cycle, which begins each year in April.
Vuselela TVET College Online Registration
- Visit https://vuselelacollege.co.za/.
- Proof of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document required for South African citizens; your application will not be processed unless you provide a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants).
- Final Grade 12 Examination Results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical for your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or in hard copy, keep in mind that you will need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and mailing them to the Admissions Office, which is located at the address listed on the right.
ikhala coltech online application
ewc online application opening date
esayidi online application
technisa online application
flavius mareka online application closing date
tnc second semester application
flavius mareka online application
lovedale online application
flavius mareka online application for second semester
westcol online application
For more info on the school, click here