vuselela late application 2023-2024
vuselela late application 2023-2024
Would you like to apply for a Vuselela late application for the 2023-2024 school year? If so, you’ll need to follow the instructions outlined in this article. By following the instructions, you’ll be able to apply by mail, and you’ll have access to all the necessary forms and information. We hope that you find this article helpful and that you are able to apply for a Vuselela late application in a timely manner. Thank you for your interest!
- Vuselela TVET College is one of three TVET Colleges in the North West Province, formed through a merger process in 2002. Four former technical colleges, now Vuselela campuses, were merged in accordance with the principles that underpinned TVET sector transformation. Vuselela University now has five campuses: Jouberton, Klerksdorp, Matlosana, Potchefstroom, and Taung.
- Please ensure that you meet the entry requirements for your chosen course before beginning your application to Vuselela College. This will help ensure the success of your application and increase your chances of admission. If you do not, your application may be rejected or revoked if it is discovered that you provided false information.
- Late Application 2023 is now open at Vuselela TVET College, as the Vuselela TVET College management has released the Application form. As a result, prospective applicants should apply as soon as possible.
Vuselela Online Application Closing Date 2023
- The Vuselela College Online Application will most likely close on September 30, 2023, for some programs and October 30, 2023, for all programs.
Fees for Vuselela Online Applications:
Fee information can be found on the website.
Requirements for Late Applications
Things to consider before applying to Vuselela TVET College online
- To complete the application, you must have an email address. You don’t have one? First, obtain an email address.
- South African applicants will require an identification number. Foreign applicants will be required to provide their passport numbers.
- Before you can apply online, you must first register for the NBTs.
- There will be an application fee.
- Do you require lodging? Make a note of it on your application form.
- Before applying, make sure to check the faculty’s specific requirements.
- Please keep in mind that postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
How to Apply for Vuselela TVET College Online
- Visit https://vuselelacollege.co.za/.
Proof of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document (ID document required for South African citizens; your application will not be processed unless you provide a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants).
Final Grade 12 Examination Results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical for your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
When applying online or in hard copy, keep in mind that you will need a unique email address.
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and mailing them to the Admissions Office, which is located at the address listed on the right.
elangeni coltech online application
vuselela application form
maluti tvet online application
asherville campus online application
westcol online application for second semester
westcol second semester application
online application for at tvet colleges
lere la tshepe online application
swgc online application second semester
ikhala application form
taletso application form
For more info, click here