vuselela application 2023-2024
vuselela application 2023-2024
Welcome to the latest installment of our blog series, vuselela application 2023-2024. In this series, we’ll be discussing important issues and topics that will impact South Africa in the coming year. We hope that you find this series helpful and that it helps you to stay up-to-date on all the latest happenings in our great country!
- One of the three TVET colleges in the North West Province, Vuselela TVET College was established in 2002 as a consequence of a merger procedure. Four former technical colleges that are now campuses of Vuselela were amalgamated in conformity with the guiding principles for the TVET sector’s development. The five campuses that makeup Vuselela today are Jouberton, Klerksdorp, Matlosana, Potchefstroom, and Taung.
- Verify that you satisfy the entry requirements for the course you have chosen before starting your Vuselela College application. By doing this, you can enhance the likelihood that your application will be accepted and that it will be successful.
- You must make sure that, to the best of your knowledge, all the information and personal details you offer during your application are accurate. If not, even after you have been allowed, they may decide not to review your application or they may decide to cancel it if they discover that you provided any inaccurate information.
Closing Date for the Vuselela Online Application in 2023
- For some programs, the Vuselela College online application will probably end on September 30, 2023, and for all programs, it will probably end on October 30, 2023.
Fees for the Vuselela Online Application:
- For information about fees, consult the website.
VUSELELA TVET College’S COURSES
The following are the criteria for admission to Vuselela TVET College:
You need the following to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- An NQF Level 1 certification, an approved bridging program created specifically for accessing NQF Level 2, a year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or an evaluation of prior learning (RPL) to satisfy the prerequisites for entry to NQF Level 2.
Dedicated Full-Time Courses
Registration requires payment of both class fees and application costs (only for new students).
Every new application must be submitted with:
- A certified copy of the most recent report card results in a statement, Grade 12 transcript, or N3 certificate.
six authenticated copies of the learner’s ID.
A parent’s or guardian’s ID in two certified copies.
One learner photo that is ID-sized.
The application cycle, which begins in April of each year, should be entered as early as feasible.
How to Apply Online for Vuselela TVET College
- Visit https://vuselelacollege.co.za to learn more.
Authentication of your registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document (certified copies of your ID and passport numbers are required for international applicants and are mandatory for South African citizens)
Final Grade 12 examination results (if available). If you are currently enrolled in grade 12, your grade 11 results are crucial to your application. So, keep it close at hand.
In order to apply either online or on paper, keep in mind that you will need a special email address.
You can submit a paper application if you are unable to apply online by printing the necessary documents from the links below and mailing them to the admissions office at the address shown on the right.
online application tvet colleges
shingwedzi online application
lovedale online applications
swgc online applications
ewc online application form
ekurhuleni east online application
falsebay online applications
mnambithi coltech online application
ikhala online applications
online application in tvet colleges
westcol application form
For more info on the school, click here