Unisa Online Application 2021-2022
University of South Africa Online Application Online Application 2020/2021: You are welcome to our page. We have all that is needed to assist you in applying. Read carefully everything we have written here to know how to apply online and register online.
We, therefore, encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper-based application forms.( Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply during the application cycle before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.) Late applications may be accepted if spaces are available.
Who must apply Unisa Online Application 2021-2022
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification.
Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
Everyone planning to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
Please note: You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for any reason.
South African Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of R105 for online applications.
Applicants applying via Unisa for a TVET college can use a hardcopy application – the application fee for this is R160.
Submitting Results and Documents:
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST includes the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application. Check your Application Status for 2021
To be eligible for consideration read carefully about the admission requirement before you apply. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
NBT Test: This institution requires you to write a National Benchmark Test (NBT) before you can apply. For more information on NBT’s kindly click here
How to get Application forms: Application to the university can be done online or in a hardcopy. Click here for the application form.
COST PER COURSE PER ANNUM: To get specific course fees, contact Unisa directly.
CONTACT DETAILS: Do you have any questions regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials; you can email Email: email@example.com or call Tel: 012 441 5888. For more info on the University of South Africa, contact details click here
Unisa Residence Application:
University of South Africa Online Application allows only applicants who have successfully apply for admission. Therefore if you have submitted your application then you may apply for residence. To apply for residence click here.
Completed Application Forms Must be Submitted:
FYI: Submission of Results and certified Documents
Applicant must ensure that their Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Remember Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Always have it in mind to submit it within the application cycle. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
NB: Make a photocopy of the original document and send the photocopied one.
International students will need to be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority and this evaluation will need to be submitted with the application form.
NOTE: Once you have submitted your application form, you will be able to check your application status.
For Unisa Registration these are steps to follow
What are the registration dates and times for formal qualifications?
Visit register for all registration dates and times.
My application for admission was approved and I registered online. What must I do now?
Please be patient while we process your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest Unisa Regional Office.
Click to view Unisa registration 2021
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple, and accurate. This is why we recommend this option. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form.
The steps are as follows
- Go to the Unisa registration website: https://unisaregistration.com/unisa-registration/
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go“.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue; you’ll need to apply for a student number during the next application period.)
- Check your personal details on the screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect.
- Enter the modules for which you want to register. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- indicate in which language you want to receive your study material (English or Afrikaans)
* Please note that not all modules are offered in Afrikaans. The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as your registration will not be processed. Please also take Unisa’s re-admission rules into consideration when selecting your number of modules for the semester or year.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the free quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, delete modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at a Standard Bank. Retain your proof of payment in case of inquiries.
- Submit your registration.
For more info visit the school website
Below are useful links
unisa online registration
apply at unisa
unisa online registration
unisa web registration
unisa registration fees
apply online at unisa
my unisa login
myunisa my admin
myunisa login my admin login
mylife unisa login
myunisa login my admin assignments