Unisa Registration for 2021-2022 Academic year
Register to study through Unisa, Click below to DOWNLOAD Online Registration form or Register Online:
I want to register, but didn’t apply during the application period. What should I do?
You will need to apply for admission during the next application period visit https://unisaregistration.com/unisa-registration/ for more information.
APPLYING STUDENT MUST NOTE:
We, therefore, encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper-based application forms. ( Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply during the application cycle before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.) Late applications may be accepted if spaces are available.
Who must apply or register Unisa Online 2021-2022
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification.
Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
Everyone planning to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
Please note: You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and / or did not register for any reason.
Can I transfer from another university to Unisa?
Yes, except if you were excluded/suspended from a prior institution of higher education on grounds of misconduct. You do, however, need to apply to Unisa
Can I register with Unisa and another university simultaneously?
Only if the qualification you register for at Unisa is for non-degree purposes and if you have written permission from the other university allowing concurrent registration. You must submit this written permission at the time of application and registration. Remember too, if you do not have a Unisa student number you first need to apply.
Can I register for two or more formal programs at Unisa simultaneously?
What are the registration dates and times for formal qualifications?
Visit register for all registration dates and times.
My application for admission was approved and I registered online. What must I do now?
Please be patient while we process your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest Unisa Regional Office.
Click to view unisa registration 2021
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple, and accurate. This is why we recommend this option. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form.
The steps are as follows
- Go to the Unisa registration website: https://unisaregistration.com/unisa-registration/
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go“.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue; you’ll need to apply for a student number during the next application period.)
- Check your personal details on the screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect.
- Enter the modules for which you want to register. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- indicate in which language you want to receive your study material (English or Afrikaans)
* Please note that not all modules are offered in Afrikaans. The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as your registration will not be processed. Please also take Unisa’s re-admission rules into consideration when selecting your number of modules for the semester or year.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the free quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, delete modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at a Standard Bank. Retain your proof of payment in case of inquiries.
- Submit your registration.
Study pack delivery options
At the point of registration, you will have three delivery options to choose from for your first study pack for the semester:
- Courier: There is no additional fee to courier your study material. Please provide Unisa with your cellphone number, an alternative contact number (in case we can’t get hold of you via your cellphone number), and a valid physical delivery address. Please ensure that someone is available to take receipt of your study material pack.
- Post: Provide Unisa with a correct address, suburb and postal code, and a valid cellphone number.
- Counter collection: All Unisa students may make use of this option, but the counter collection points are only available at the Sunnyside Campus (Pretoria) and the Science Campus (Florida). If you select this option, your parcel will be packaged/picked as soon as your registration is finalized, but will only be available for collection two working days later.
You will receive an SMS from Unisa once your parcel is ready for collection from your preferred collection point. If you do not collect your study material pack within two working days (48 hours) of receiving the SMS, your study material will then be posted to you via ordinary mail by the South African Post Office.
This delivery option only applies to your first study pack. Subsequent material will be sent via ordinary mail service from the South African Post Office. Once you have registered, you may register on myUnisa to access and download your study material for your modules online.
The study material for second-semester modules will only be sent to you at the start of the second semester. Second-semester study material will also only be available on myUnisa at the start of the second semester.
For more info visit the school website
Below are Unisa useful links
unisa online registration
apply at unisa
unisa online registration
unisa web registration
unisa registration fees
apply online at unisa
my unisa login
myunisa my admin
myunisa login my admin login
mylife unisa login
myunisa login my admin assignments