unisa registration masters 2021/2022
unisa registration masters 2021/2022
Unisa Masters Registration 2021/2022
Unisa Masters Registration 2020/2021
Master’s & doctoral degrees
Complete the registration form
Who must register?
- Applicants may only register once they have received confirmation from Unisa that their application for admission has been accepted.
- Re-registering students (who made sufficient progress during the current academic year) and students who officially postpone their studies must register online within the approved registration period for 2021/2022. Re-registering students who have not made satisfactory progress may be prevented from registering.
Should you wish to start a new qualification, please apply for the qualification during the next application period.
When can I register?
Online registrations open
Online registrations close
|Registration(approved applicants & re-registering students)||3 January 2021/2022||30 April 2021/2022|
|Doctor of Business Leadership*Students registering for the MBA and MBL qualifications must contact the Graduate School of Business Leadership for registration dates and the registration process: www.unisa.ac.za/sbl||3 January 2021/2022||30 April 2021/2022|
|MCompt||3 January 2021/2022||25 January 2021/2022|
The following qualifications have different registration dates:
- All qualifications in the College of Science, Engineering and Technology (excluding Computing qualifications)
- Doctor of Philosophy (90040)- SET option
- Master of Science in Nature Conservation (Full Dissertation) (98022)
- Qualifications in the Department of Decision Sciences (Quantitative Management & Operations Research)
Click here for more information.
Time limits for this degree
All master’s and doctoral qualifications are structured over a defined period. Refer to sections 4.12 and 4.13 in the Procedures for master’s and doctoral degrees.
- Coursework master’s degree: A student registered for a 180-credit structured coursework master’s degree must complete the study programme within three years. A student may make application to the Registrar for one additional year of study. The Registrar will consult with the Executive Dean of the College in which the student is registered.
- Research master’s degree: A student registered for a 180-credit structured research master’s degree must complete the study programme within three years. A student may make application to the Registrar for one additional year of study. The Registrar will consult with the Executive Dean of the College in which the student is registered.
- Doctoral degree: A student registered for a research doctoral programme must complete the study programme within six years. A student may make application to the Registrar for one additional year of study who will only consider the application if it is recommended by the Executive Dean of the College in which the student is registered.
Online registration guidelines
Unisa’s online registration process is quick and simple. Follow these steps to ensure that your registration is submitted successfully.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and follow the links.
- Check your contact details on the screen and change any details that are incorrect.
- Enter the module(s) for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the module(s) you have selected. Also ensure that you have correctly entered the module code(s).
- If you select structured / coursework master’s degree modules, please check Unisa provisional examination timetable to ensure that there are no examination date clashes.
- If you submit your registration without payment, your registration will not be finalised until the university has received the minimum registration fee within the relevant registration period (you will only be registered once Unisa has received your study fees). The fee information / minimum amount payable relevant to your qualification will be displayed once your have completed your online registration process.
- If you receive an error message during the registration process, please click on the “submit to advisor” button.
- Your registration will only be finalised once Unisa has received your study fees. All fees must be paid by the relevant closing date for registration.
- Incorrect registrations will be amended in compliance with college / qualification rules.
For more info visit the school website
Below are Unisa useful links
Unisa Online Application 2021/2022
Check unisa exam results 2021/2022
unisa application masters
unisa application masters 2021/2022
unisa my application
unisa mba application 2021/2022
unisa my application 2021/2022
unisa my application tool
unisa registration masters 2021/2022
unisa application for matric exemption
my unisa application
my unisa application status for 2021/2022
my unisa application for 2021/2022
my unisa applications status
my unisa application approval
my unisa application accept offer
my unisa application for second semester 2021/2022
unisa application nsfas
unisa application nsfas grant
unisa application nsfas 2021/2022
unisa application new student
unisa application ndp
unisa application online
unisa application opening date for 2021/2022 second semester
unisa application opening date
unisa application open
unisa application online 2021/2022
unisa application outcome
unisa application office
unisa application opening date for second semester
unisa application open date for 2021/2022
unisa application period
unisa application period 2021/2022
unisa application process
unisa application progress
unisa application payment
Unisa Applications 2021/2022
Check Unisa application dates for 2021/2022
How to Check your Unisa Application Status
How to Access Unisa Application Tool
How to Access Unisa application 2021/2022
Unisa application fee 2021/2022
Download Unisa Application Form 2021/2022
unisa application dates for second semester 2021/2022
unisa application for second semester 2021/2022
unisa application dates 2021/2022
How to Accept Unisa application 2021/2022 Offer
Unisa Application and Registration for 2021/2022Academic year
Procedure for Unisa Application April 2021/2022
Download unisa application appeal form 2021/2022
How to Track a Unisa Application for 2021/2022
How to Cancel a Unisa Application 2021/2022
Click to view Unisa Application & Banking Details
unisa application bridging course
How to Request Unisa Bursary Application 2021/2022
Download Unisa Bursary Application form 2021/2022
Details of Unisa Council Bursary Application 2021/2022
Details of Unisa B-Tech Application
unisa b ed application
unisa application closing date 2021/2022
unisa application contact
Unisa CTA Support
unisa application deadline 2021/2022
unisa application email
unisa registration eft payment
e tutor unisa application form
unisa e tutor application form 2021/2022
unisa application form
unisa application grant
unisa grant application 2021/2022
unisa postgraduate application
unisa apply for graduation information
unisa gap grant application
unisa application honours
unisa application help line
unisa registration helpline
unisa registration how much
unisa application fee how to pay
unisa honours registration dates 2021/2022
unisa application information for 2021/2022 academic year
unisa application june 2021/2022
unisa application june
unisa job application form
unisa registration johannesburg
unisa kroonstad registration
unisa kimberley registration
unisa application late application
unisa application llb
unisa application llm
unisa login application status