how to apply Unisa 2024-2025
how to apply Unisa 2024-2025
University of South Africa Online Application 2023: You are welcome to our page. We have all that is needed to assist you in applying. Read carefully everything we have written here to know how to apply.
- Application opens in August and closes on 30 September each year. We, therefore, encourage prospective students Undergraduates to apply online or paper-based application forms .
- Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply during the application cycle before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
- Late application may be accepted if spaces are available.
Who must apply Unisa Online Application
- Anyone interested in beginning a new qualification must apply for admission.
- This includes first-time Unisa applicants as well as current Unisa students who are switching to a new certification.
- Anyone who has completed a Higher Certificate or an Alternative Pathway / Extended Program must apply for admission to the next level of education.
- If you previously applied for admission and received feedback but did not register for any reason, you must reapply.
- Under the Unisa-TVET agreement, anyone who wishes to enroll in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college must apply for admission.
- Please note: If you previously applied for admission and were offered a spot, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for whatever reason, you must reapply.
How to Apply Unisa Online Application
- Applicants can apply for admission at Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral qualifications and Short Learning Programmes here.
- Students who plan to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement can apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
Unisa Online Application Fee
The cost for new and continuing students at the University of South Africa (Unisa) differs depending on the course or program chosen. An online application fee of R115,00 must be paid to Unisa’s account during the application process. Kindly note that, if you decide not to study at Unisa or don’t qualify for admission requirements, your application fee is Not Refundable. Furthermore, Actual cash cannot be brought into Unisa’s offices. You must make a deposit into the university’s First National Bank account.
Submitting Results and Documents:
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST includes the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoo mail address for the application.
Unisa Online Admission Requirements.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) general admission requirements for prospective students are detailed below.
- As a prospective students, your admission to Unisa falls on you meeting all the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider another qualifications. Click here to visit the qualifications page for undergraduate qualifications.
- The University of South Africa (Unisa) qualifications have small spaces available. Therefore meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for this academic year to study.
- A conduct Certificate and a certified copy of your official academic transcript are required.
- The SAQA evaluation and the syllabus must be submitted by all international applicants.
Prospective Students must note:
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18 and a bachelor degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply).
Do you have any question regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials; you can email Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: 012 441 5888. For more info on University of South Africa, contact details click here
Unisa Residence Application:
- University of South Africa Online Application allows only applicants who have successfully apply for admission.
- Therefore if you have submitted your application then you may apply for residence. To apply for residence click here.
Completed Application Forms Must be Submitted:
FYI: Submission of Results and certified Documents.
- Applicant must ensure that their Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted.
- Remember Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Always have it in mind to submit it within the application cycle. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
- NB: Make a photocopy of the original document and send the photocopied one.
International students will need to be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority and this evaluation will need to be submitted with the application form.
- NOTE: Once you have submitted your application form, you will be able to check your application status.
how to apply Unisa 2024-2025
For more info visit the school website