Unisa Online Application 2023-2024
Unisa Online Application 2023-2024
One of the best universities in South Africa, the University of South Africa (Unisa), provides students with a variety of academic options. This detailed guide on how to apply online and other significant processes has been put together to ensure that you have the best application experience possible. You will learn everything about the Unisa Online Application procedure in it.
Unisa Online Application Date.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application date is now available for Applicants in this academic year. Any Applicants wanting to apply online to the University of South Africa can do so from 1 September to 14 October 2022 for undergraduate qualification: ( higher certificate, advanced certificate, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Master’s & doctoral qualification: 11 September-14 November 2022 and Honours degrees & Postgraduate diplomas: 1 September- 14 October 2022
Unisa Online Application process.
University of South (Unisa) Online Application process gives a clear guide on walking incoming students through the process of applying to study at the University of South Africa without rejection.
Unisa Application Instructions
Unisa has been rated as the top government (public) university in South Africa, being the best, more student across the world wat to attend. In this article, the above web portal has outline the instruction needed for applying to Unisa. Prospective students may click here to read these instruction.
Unisa Late Admission or Application.
Applicant must note that late admission or application leads to rejection from the authorities. The University of South Africa (Unisa) do not encourage applicants to apply late. So apply on time or re-apply again on time in the next coming academic year because the University of South Africa (Unisa) do not accepted Late Application.
Who must apply Unisa Online Application
- Everyone willing to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification.
- Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification. You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
- Kindly note: You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and / or did not register for any reason.
Unisa Online Application Fee
The cost for new and continuing students at the University of South Africa (Unisa) differs depending on the course or program chosen. An online application fee of R115,00 must be paid to Unisa’s account during the application process. Kindly note that, if you decide not to study at Unisa or don’t qualify for admission requirements, your application fee is Not Refundable. Furthermore, Actual cash cannot be brought into Unisa’s offices. You must make a deposit into the university’s First National Bank account.
Unisa Supporting documents for applying
Applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the needed listed documents below.
- Must upload a Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Must upload a Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Must upload a Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Must upload a Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa Online Admission Requirements.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) general admission requirements for prospective students are detailed below.
- As a prospective students, your admission to Unisa falls on you meeting all the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider another qualifications. Click here to visit the qualifications page for undergraduate qualifications.
- The University of South Africa (Unisa) qualifications have small spaces available. Therefore meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for this academic year to study.
- A conduct Certificate and a certified copy of your official academic transcript are required.
- The SAQA evaluation and the syllabus must be submitted by all international applicants.
Prospective Students must note:
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18 and a bachelor degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply).
University of South Africa (Unisa) Online prospectus
The Online Prospectus for the University of South Africa (Unisa) has full details of the process needed for your acceptance to the University. Applicants can download University of South Africa’s prospectus by clicking on the various links listed below.
Unisa Online Application Form
Prospective students can download the various application forms from the University of South Africa below.
- Students’ Disciplinary Code (PDF)
- Guidelines for a student disciplinary hearing
- Unisa rules for students (PDF)
- Policy for Copyright Infringement and Plagiarism (PDF)
- Master’s and doctoral policies, procedures and forms
The following links contains vital information for prospective students.
Unisa Courses Offered
- The University of South Africa (Unisa) offers variety of courses. Applicants can read on them here
- For Unisa short courses click here
How to Apply Unisa Online Application
- Applicants can apply for admission at Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral qualifications and Short Learning Programmes here.
- Students who plan to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement can apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
- Read more on How to Apply Unisa online
University of South Africa (Unisa) Residence Application
Applicants must note that, Unisa Online Application for residence allows only applicants who have successfully apply for admission. Therefore if you have sent in your application then you may apply for residence. Kindly apply click here.
Unisa Application Status. How to check it Online.
Applicants who have gotten any response towards their application can use the listed steps to check the status of their application
- Go to https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-studentstatus/default.do
- An interface containing a student number will open on your browser
- Kindly fill in the given space with your student number
- Kindly click continue to see the status of your admission or application
- Good luck and I hope you were accepted
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA (UNISA) ONLINE APPLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
Welcome to the Unisa online application for international students. The above web portal looks excited to help offer international students the help to apply to study at one of South Africa’s top university. University of South Africa (Unisa) is renowned for its excellent in teaching.
When may I apply as an International Student
- Click here for the dates for applying for undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, and degrees).
- Click here to view the dates for postgraduate diplomas and honours degrees.
- Click here to view the dates for master’s and doctorate degree applications.
Documents needed when applying as an International Student
- Copy of your school qualifications. For a list of acceptable school qualifications for admission per country, visit hhttp://mb.usaf.ac.za/
- Copy of your tertiary academic qualifications (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Original sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- M30 form – Application for a Certificate of Conditional Exemption (ONLY for admission to bachelor degree studies) (PDF 33KB) and supporting documents if you are applying for a certificate of exemption
How do I apply for admission as an International Student
All admission for application must be submitted online within the specified application time. Kindly visit www.unisa.ac.za/apply for more information.
Online Application fee for International Students
All international students are to pay non-refundable online application fee of R120,00
How to pay Application fee
Payment can be made through a SWIFT transfer (see bank account details below). Please note that any payments other than those made via the Unisa website can take a few days to appear on the Unisa account. Send payment documentation to email@example.com.
Transfers using SWIFT are possible.
- once you have a Unisa student number
- in respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges
- provided that the details are filled in as follows:
- Bank: First National Bank
- Beneficiary: Unisa income account
- Account type: Cheque
- Branch code: 250645
- Swift code: FIRNZAJJ
- Account number: 62799625200
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (if the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following code: 5370810030 for the application fee.
For more information on University of South Africa (Unisa) International Students use the contacts below.
Please remember to use only your student number in the subject line of your e-mail.
- For enquiries related to undergraduate higher certificates, diplomas and degrees, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For enquiries related to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas. Please use the e-mail address of the college under which your qualification resides:
- College of Accounting Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education: email@example.com
- College of Economic and Management Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Human Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology: email@example.com
- Graduate School of Business Leadership: SBL@unisa.ac.za
- For enquiries related to master’s and doctoral degrees, please contact the College of Graduate Studies, Postgraduate Administration Division (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Unisa Online Application for Disability Students
The University of South Africa (Unisa) gives equal opportunities to all Prospective students. The university supports students’ choices regarding whether or not to report any disabilities. For any information regarding Online Application for Disability Students kindly use the contacts below.
Tel: +27 12 429 6923 / 6924 / 6540 / 3829 / 8668 / 6050 / 2607 or +27 12 441 5470 / 5471
kindly note that, all information found on this web portal was pick from the University of South Africa’s website to help you in the application process. So for more information go to their main web by clicking here
unisa online registration
apply at unisa
unisa online registration
unisa web registration
unisa registration fees
apply online at unisa