Deadline: unisa Application Closing Dates 2023-2024We have changed our application/registration model to be open and continuous. This means that applications will remain open throughout the year.
- As a result, we advise potential undergraduate students to apply online or using paper-based application forms.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered; please apply early in the application cycle to guarantee your application is reviewed.
If spots are available, late applications may be accepted.
Who must apply Unisa Online Application
- Anyone interested in beginning a new qualification must apply for admission.
This includes first-time Unisa applicants as well as current Unisa students who are switching to a new certification.
- Anyone who has completed a Higher Certificate or an Alternative Pathway / Extended Program must apply for admission to the next level of education. If you previously applied for admission and received feedback but did not register for any reason, you must reapply.
- Under the Unisa-TVET agreement, anyone who wishes to enroll in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college must apply for admission.
- Please note: If you previously applied for admission and were offered a spot, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for whatever reason, you must reapply.
- South African Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of R105 for online applications.
- Applicants applying via Unisa for a TVET college can use a hard copy application – the application fee for this is R160.
Submitting Results and Documents:
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST includes the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoo mail address for the application.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for consideration read carefully about the admission requirement before you apply. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
How to get Application forms: Application to the university can be done online or in a hard copy. Click here for the application form.
COST PER COURSE PER ANNUM: To get specific course fees, contact Unisa directly.
Do you have any question regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials; you can email Email: email@example.com or call Tel: 012 441 5888. For more info on University of South Africa, contact details click here
Unisa Residence Application:
- University of South Africa Online Application allows only applicants who have successfully apply for admission.
- Therefore if you have submitted your application then you may apply for residence. To apply for residence click here.
Completed Application Forms Must be Submitted:
FYI: Submission of Results and certified Documents.
- Applicant must ensure that their Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Remember Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process.
- Always have it in mind to submit it within the application cycle. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
- NB: Make a photocopy of the original document and send the photocopied one.
International students will need to be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority and this evaluation will need to be submitted with the application form.
- NOTE: Once you have submitted your application form, you will be able to check your application status.
NBT Test: This institution requires you to write a National Benchmark Test (NBT) before you can apply. For more information on NBT’s kindly click here
unisa Application Closing Dates 2023-2024
unisa second semester registration
unisa Application Closing Dates
How to Make Effective unisa Study Notes
University of South Africa unisa International Students Admissions
unisa undergraduate qualifications
unisa honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas
unisa master’s & doctoral degrees Application
Short Learning Programmes unisa
Students with disabilities unisa
Student fees and funding your studies unisa
TVET colleges application @ unisa
University of South Africa Prospectus
Unisa Online Registration Guidelines
Step-by-step guide to access MyUnisa
Step-by-step guide to access myLife Email Address (unisa )
Unisa How Many Years To Complete Degree
how to calculate unisa year mark
how does unisa year modules work
how to track unisa registration
how to check unisa registration status
how to retrieve unisa student number
How Long Does Unisa Take to Respond to Applications
How to Check Unisa Application Status
How to Download Unisa Study Material
How Much Is Unisa Registration Fee
How to Edit Unisa Registration
How is Unisa Ranked in South Africa
how to Get Unisa Academic Record
How to get Unisa Past Exam Papers
unisa Application Closing Dates 2023-2024
For more info visit the school website