APPLICATIONS FOR TVET COLLEGES INTRODUCTION
- The vocational, occupational, and artisan education and training that TVET Colleges provide are known as technical and technical education and training (TVET). This area of education and training is often known as post-secondary education and training.
- There are fifty registered and certified public TVET institutions in South Africa, with 364 campuses spread across the country’s rural and urban areas. The Continuing Education and Training Act 16 of 2006 established and operates public TVET Colleges under the Department of Higher Education and Training. Continuing education and training refers to education and training that occurs after leaving school, even if only with a Grade 9 completed.
Follow these simple steps to apply for a job online:
- Visit the website by going here.
- Choose “REGISTER HERE” from the drop-down menu.
- “SELECT A COURSE” will appear when you click on it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and upload the required files.
APPLICATIONS FOR TVET COLLEGES APPLICATIONS FOR TVET COLLEGES
- Civil and Engineering Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Generic Management
- Office Administration
Report 191 Business Studies
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Assistant
Learn ships and Skill Programs
- CISCO IT Essentials
- Basic Computer Training
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
- AAT – Accounting Qualification
- Hair care enrollment form.
- Chemical Plant Operations
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATIONS TO TVET COLLEGES
- Proof of payment of your application cost (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- a certified copy of your photo identification (ID document is required for South African citizens; your application will not be processed unless you have a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Results:
- Final Exam Results for Grade 12 (if available).
- If you are already in grade 12, your grade 11 scores are crucial to your submission.
- As a result, you should have it in your possession at all times.
- Keep in mind that you’ll need a specific email address if you apply online or via mail.
APPLICATIONS FOR TVET COLLEGES: HOW TO APPLY
The steps for applying to the College are outlined here.
- Step 1: Pick up an application form on the school’s campus.
Make sure you submit your application before the deadline to avoid it being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form and attach all supporting documents.
- Step 3: Keep in mind that you’ll need an email address to finish the form; if you don’t have one yet, get one now.
- Also, make sure your cell phone number is correct on the form so that if something goes wrong, the school may text you.
- Step 4: As previously stated, a complete application must include a certified copy of your ID as well as a certified copy of your passport.