tshisimani online registration 2023-2024
tshisimani online registration 2023-2024
Welcome to the tshisimani online registration! In this blog, you’ll find information on the different services that we offer, as well as how to sign up and get started. We hope that you enjoy your stay, and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or feedback. Thank you!
- Bantu State School was the original name of the 1963-founded Vhembe TVET College. Due to its diversity, the school was renamed Bantu Trade School in 1967. The school was renamed Finyazwanda College in 1985 and remained under that name until 1992 when it changed to Technical College of Venda (Techniven) in 2003. From 2003 until 2014, we were known as Vhembe FET College.
- The college is now known as Vhembe TVET College and has six campuses: Makwarela Campus, Tshisimani Campus, Mashamba Campus, Mavhoi Campus, Thengwe Campus, Shingwedzi Campus, and Makhado Satellite Campus. The Vhembe District Municipality, which is in the far north of the Limpopo Province, is where Vhembe TVET College is situated. Thulamela, Makhado, Lim 345 (Collins Chabane Municipality), and Musina make up the District, which has its administrative center in Thohoyandou. It occupies 21, 000 km2, or 18%, of the province’s surface. Makwarela, Mashamba, Mavhoi, Tshisimani, Thengwe, and the recently opened Shingwedzi are the six campuses that make up the college. Prospective candidates for 2023 may now register.
Date of Tshisimani Registration: From April 6 to 8, all applicants must register.
Conditions Necessary For Registration
You should possess the following before submitting an application to Tshisimani TVET College:
- Authentication of your registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (certified copies of your ID and passport numbers are required for international applicants and are mandatory for South African citizens)
- exam outcomes Grade 12 final results (if available). If you are currently enrolled in grade 12, your grade 11 results are crucial to your application. So, keep it close at hand.
- In order to apply either online or on paper, keep in mind that you will need a special email address.
- Grade 12 June/September report for students who are currently enrolled in classes Matriculation diploma
evidence of the applicant’s residency
- a certified copy of an identity document, such as a passport or birth certificate
- certified identity document copy from parents or guardians
Online Registration for Tshisimani
Obtain an enrollment form.
- Every new application is online.
Completely fill out your application form.
- Verification of the email address, ID, and mobile number. You are verified using your ID, email, and mobile phone.
Include all corroborating documents.
Each and every candidate beginning a new qualification must upload the following certified documents.
- Birth certificate or identity document (proof of new ID or passport application)
- Recent Academic Performance
- Account statements and documents for municipal billing (not older than 3 months)
- An active student ID (Foreign national students)
- The Evaluation Certificate was issued by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) (foreign qualifications).
- All NCV prospective students are required to complete a CAP Test, which will help them choose their careers more wisely. The CAP test is required for all new students.
Full REGISTRATION FEE:
- The non-refundable registration fee varies depending on the programs chosen and is paid when a prospective student submits a registration form.
- Depending on the qualification the student chooses to register for, there may be administration, registration, and examination costs. For students who enroll in classes full-time, the tuition fee includes the required textbooks.
ikhala coltech online application
ewc online application opening date
esayidi online application
technisa online application
flavius mareka online application closing date
tnc second semester application
flavius mareka online application
For more info, click here