tnc online registration 2032-2024
tnc online registration 2032-2024
It is with great pleasure that we introduce the tnc online registration for the year 2023-2024. This online application will provide students with a comprehensive overview of all tertiary education institutions in South Africa. It will allow students to search for institutions based on a variety of factors, such as location, price, and type of institution. In addition, the application will allow students to make an online application and receive immediate feedback regarding their application.
- The Greater Tshwane Metropolis in Gauteng is where the Tshwane North Technical and Vocational Education and Training College is situated (TNC). Its six campuses include Mamelodi, Pretoria, Rosslyn, Soshanguve North, Soshanguve South, and Temba in addition to a corporate (Central) Office in the heart of Pretoria. All five (5) of TNC’s campuses are less than 25 kilometers from the corporate office; Temba Campus is the exception and is located at a distance of 41 kilometers.
- The college’s principal objective is to provide students with the knowledge, traits, and abilities necessary to thrive in the modern economy and to act as a cutting-edge center of excellence in skill development.
- What steps must I take to register for TNC 2023? This is a question that is commonly posed. Online registration for 2023 at Tshwane North TVET College TNC is now available.
Online Submission Deadline For TNC
- The TNC 2023 academic year’s online enrollment session runs from September 1 through October 30, 2023. The student portal can be used for all registrations
TNC’s Registration Requirements
The following prerequisites should be met by all prospective students before they can learn how to register at TNC:
- a legitimate email address
- a valid cell phone number
- new academic findings
- birth certificate, identity document, or passport application documentation
- Local government billing records and other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- a current student visa (Foreign national students)
- Evaluation Certificate issued by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) (foreign qualifications).
How Can I Sign Up for TNC?
Follow the instructions below and turn in all necessary paperwork by the registration deadline if you want the college to process your enrollment. On the TNC website’s official student portal, all registrations are completed.
- Conduct the pre-screening test. (A declaration that you prefer to make your own decisions independent of the placement screening report will be required from you.)
- Obtain an application form.
- (At this time, all new applications can be found online.)
- Fill out the registration form completely, and then confirm your email, ID, and cell phone number.
- Your identity is verified using your identification, email, and mobile phone.
- Include every supporting document.
The following certified documents must be uploaded by all registrants beginning a new qualification:
birth certificate, identity document, or passport application documentation
new academic findings
Local government billing records and other account statements (not older than 3 months)
a current student visa (Foreign national students)
Evaluation Certificate issued by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) (foreign qualifications).
Submit your application (you will receive a confirmation email with all the application information after you do this).
Schools of TNC
TNC has six campuses spread out around the province.
- MAMELODI CAMPUS
- PRETORIA CAMPUS
- ROSSYLN CAMPUS
- SOSHANGUVE NORTH CAMPUS
- SOSHANGUVE SOUTH CAMPUS
- TEMBA CAMPUS
- CENTRAL OFFICE
Cnr. Kgosi Mampuru (former Potgieter Street) & Pretorius Streets
- P.O. Box 26193, Arcadia, 0007
- 012 401 1600 (Support Line)
ekurhuleni online application
cn phatudi online application
vuselela online application
westcol online applications
ikhala online application
For more info on the school, click here