swgc online 2023-2024
swgc online 2023-2024
Swgc is excited to announce the Online 2023-2024. Application to the school is now made easy, as it is an online-based system.
- SWGC is well-known for delivering excellent vocational education and training. Their main goal is to make creative use of all college resources to improve service delivery, employability, and student entrepreneurship while remaining ISO is compliant.
- It is critical to realize that if you pursue a vocational path such as Engineering Studies, Business Studies, or Utility Studies, you will not be required to complete Grade 12 because institutions provide three-year vocational certificates. This certificate only requires Grade 9, but it is best suited to students who have finished Grade 11 or even Grade 12.
Campuses Of SWGC
- DOBSONVILLE CAMPUS
- GEORGE TABOR CAMPUS
- MOLAPO CAMPUS
- ROODERPOORT CAMPUS
- ROODEPOORT WEST CAMPUS
- TECHNISA CAMPUS
SWGC Application Start and End Dates
- The application deadline for the SWGC 2023 academic year is September 1, 2023. SWGC’s application deadline for the 2023 academic year is October 30th, 2023.
Admission Requirements for South West Gauteng TVET College
NC(V) Course Requirements
- Students may study for up to four years for NC (V) Levels 2, 3, and 4, taking into account possible subject failures.
- NQF1 (Grade 9) and AET Level 4 are the minimum entry criteria.
The NC (V) policy has led and aligned the entry requirements. For qualification admission, a point system will be used.
Report 191 Courses Requirements
- The NATED Policy establishes minimum entry qualifications. N4 will admit students who have completed Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4.
- Students who have completed grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 and wish to pursue an artisan career will be admitted to N1 using a point system.
Occupational Course Requirements;
- Minimum entry requirements based on QCTO/SETA-approved registered Skills Programmes/Learnerships
To be considered for an Occupational Programme, a student who has previously enrolled in NC(V) or Report 191 programs must have fully finished the NC(V) or Report 191 program (passed all subjects).
Additional Requirements for Admission
- In order to improve the quality and performance of specialized programs, the College Council established additional admission requirements using a point system for NC(V) level 2, Report 191 N1, and Report 191 N4.
How to Fill Out an Online SWGC Application
When completing your application forms, adhere to the guidelines below.
- You can receive application forms by visiting any of the college campuses or by visiting the college’s official website.
- Utilize the portal to download and complete the application form.
- Include the following documents to back up your application:
- Authenticated copy of the most recent certification or results
certified identity document copy
- If you have a handicap or ongoing medical condition that will need you to request special help from the College, please include a medical statement from a licensed doctor.
Note: Printed application forms on paper must be filled out completely and legibly with black ink. You must sign your application. Forms that are incomplete won’t be processed.
esayidi coltech online application
ewc online application closing date
coltech online application
vuselela online application
tnc mamelodi campus online application
sedcol online registration
northlink online application
elangeni online application
westcol online application closing date
lovedale online application
ngqungqushe online application
For more info on the school, click here