swgc online registration 2023-2024
swgc online registration 2023-2024
Swgc online registration 2023-2024 is easy with our online registration process. Enter all of your information below and we’ll take care of the rest. You can also download and print your registration forms if you prefer. We look forward to seeing you at the event!
- According to the Continuing Education and Training Act, Act No.16 of 2006, as amended, South West Gauteng College is a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), formerly known as FET, a college that operates under the direction of the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). Umalusi and numerous Sector Education and Training Authorities (Seta’s) have granted the College accreditation to provide education and training, primarily in the FET band (NQF Level 2 to 4).
- The most important thing to keep in mind is that colleges provide three-year vocational credentials, so you don’t need to finish Grade 12 if you want to take a vocational path like Engineering Studies, Business Studies, or Utility Studies.
You just need to have completed Grade 9 to apply for this certificate, however, Grade 11 or Grade 12 graduates would be better equipped to pursue it.
- The College, which has campuses spread out across Soweto, Roodepoort, and Randburg, including the “LAND, IS WEALTH FARM” in Sterkfontein, is a true citadel of education and training for communities in its enormous catchment area and beyond.
- SWGC is known for providing excellent vocational education and training, and this reputation makes it a leader in the field. Their main objective is to innovatively use all college resources to support student entrepreneurship, employability, and excellence in service delivery.
Schools of SWGC Campuses
- DOBSONVILLE CAMPUS
- GEORGE TABOR CAMPUS
- MOLAPO CAMPUS
- ROODERPOORT CAMPUS
- ROODEPOORT WEST CAMPUS
- TECHNISA CAMPUS
Date of Online Registration
- The registration period opens on September 1 and finishes on October 30, 2023, for the school year 2022.
SWGC Offers a Range of Courses and Programs
Business Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Marketing 2 – 4
- Office Administration
Engineering Studies NC (V) LEVEL 2-4
- Civil Engineering and Building construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
Utilility Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Education and Development
- Hospitality and Catering Services
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Primary Agriculture
- Primary Health
- Safety in Society
- Tourism 2 – 4
- Transport and Logistics
- Report 191/ Nated N1 – N6
- Learnership Programs
- Skills Programs
Process for Online Registration
Please complete your registration forms according to the instructions listed below.
- Authenticated copy of the most recent certification or results
- certified identity document copy
- a distinctive email address
- If you have a handicap or ongoing medical condition that will need you to request special help from the College, please include a medical statement from a licensed doctor.
- You can find registration forms on the college’s official website, or you can visit any campus to submit your application in person.
- Fill out the registration form by downloading it from the website.
Note: It is necessary to print clearly and use a black pen to complete registration forms that are on paper. Your registration form must be signed. Any unsigned forms will not be handled by us.
For more information click here