swgc nsfas application 2023-2024
swgc nsfas application 2023-2024
Welcome to our blog about the swgc nsfas application. Here you’ll find helpful information about the application process and tips on how to make the most of it. We hope you find this blog useful and that it can help you get started on the path to obtaining a government loan. Thank you for visiting!
- According to the Continuing Education and Training Act, Act No.16 of 2006, as amended, South West Gauteng College is a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), formerly known as FET, a college that operates under the direction of the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). Umalusi and several Sector Education and Training Authorities (Seta’s) have granted the College accreditation to provide education and training, primarily in the FET band (NQF Level 2 to 4). Some courses are available in the N4 to N6 levels of the Higher Education band. The college is one of the biggest colleges in the nation with more than 30 000 students enrolled.
- The College is a true citadel of education and training for communities in its extensive catchment area and beyond, with its head office located at Molapo Campus in Soweto and campuses spread throughout Soweto (3), Roodepoort (2), and Randburg (1), as well as the “LAND IS WEALTH FARM” in Sterkfontein.
- It is not an exaggeration to say that “we now surface everywhere” thanks to the distance learning and e-learning modes that are driven through the Technisa Campus in Randburg.
swgc online application 2023 deadline
- The deadline for applications is November 30th, 2023.
Admission Requirements for South West Gauteng TVET College
NC(V) Course Requirements
- Students may study for up to four years for NC (V) Levels 2, 3, and 4, taking into account possible subject failures.
- NQF1 is the minimum entry requirement. AET Level 4 and Grade 9
The NC (V) policy has guided and aligned the entry requirements. For qualification entry, a point system will be used.
Report 191 Courses Requirements
- The NATED Policy establishes minimum entry requirements. N4 will admit students who have completed Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4.
Students who have completed grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 and wish to pursue an artisan career will be admitted to N1 based on a point system.
- Minimum entry requirements based on QCTO/SETA-approved registered Skills Programmes/Learnerships
To be considered for an Occupational Programme, a student who has previously enrolled in NC(V) or Report 191 programs must have fully completed the NC(V) or Report 191 program (passed all subjects).
Additional Requirements for Admission
- In order to improve the quality and performance of specialized programs, the College Council established additional entry requirements using a point system for NC(V) level 2, Report 191 N1, and Report 191 N4.
How to Submit an Online Application for SWGC 2023-2024
Step 1: Determine your preferred course of study.
- Application forms are available at all College Sites/Campuses and on the College Website, www.swgc.co.za.
Go to the College Prospectus at http://www.swgc.co.za/swgc-prospectus-2015/ and choose the programme/s that interest you.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered!
Step 2: 2020 Application Forms
- Hard-copy application forms must be filled out in black ink with clear printing using a black pen. Your application form must be signed. Unsigned application forms will not be processed.
Click HERE to apply online.
Please keep in mind that the application form is not a registration form; registration forms will be provided to successful applicants.
An incomplete application will cause processing delays.
Step 3: Accompanying documentation
All applications must be accompanied by supporting documentation, which must be submitted to the College.
- Application forms must be completed and accompanied by the following documents:
o A certified copy of the most recent results or qualification
- o Certified copy of identification document
- If you have a disability or an ongoing medical condition that requires you to seek special assistance from the College, please attach a medical statement from a registered doctor. The College will not consider your application unless all required supporting documentation is attached.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- There are no application fees.
Step 5: Send in your application.
ikhala coltech online application
ewc online application opening date
esayidi online application
technisa online application
flavius mareka online application closing date
tnc second semester application
flavius mareka online application
lovedale online application
flavius mareka online application for second semester
westcol online application
For more info on the school, click here