swgc apply online 2023-2024
swgc apply online 2023-2024
Are you looking for a tvet college to apply, swgc is available and ready for your application.
- According to the Continuing Education and Training Act, Act No.16 of 2006, as amended, South West Gauteng College is a social Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), formerly known as FET, a college that operates under the direction of the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
- Umalusi and several Sector Education and Training Authorities (Seta’s) have granted the College accreditation to provide education and training, primarily in the FET band (NQF Level 2 to 4).
- Some courses are available in the N4 to N6 levels of the Higher Education band. The college is one of the biggest in the nation with over 30 000 students enrolled.
- The College is a true citadel of education and training for communities in its extensive catchment area and beyond. With its head office located at Molapo Campus in Soweto and campuses spread through Soweto (3), Roodepoort (2), and Randburg (1), as well as the “LAND IS WEALTH FARM” in Sterkfontein, the College has campuses throughout these cities.
- It is not an exaggeration to say that “we now surface everywhere!” thanks to the distance learning and e-learning modes that are driven through the Technisa Campus in Randburg.
Campuses Of SWGC
- DOBSONVILLE CAMPUS
- GEORGE TABOR CAMPUS
- MOLAPO CAMPUS
- ROODERPOORT CAMPUS
- ROODEPOORT WEST CAMPUS
- TECHNISA CAMPUS
Dates of SWGC Application Submission Open and Close
- On September 1, 2023, applications for the SWGC 2023 academic year will be accepted. The SWGC application deadline is October 30, 2023, for the 2023 academic year.
How to Fill Out an Online SWGC Application
When completing your application forms, adhere to the guidelines below.
- You can obtain application forms by visiting any of the college campuses or by visiting the college’s official website.
- Utilize the portal to download and complete the application form.
- Include the following documents to back up your application:
- Authenticated copy of the most recent certification or results
- certified identity document copy
- If you have a disability or ongoing medical condition that will require you to request special assistance from the College, please attach a medical statement from a licensed doctor.
Note: Printed application forms on paper must be filled out completely and legibly with a black pen. You must sign your application. Forms that are incomplete won’t be processed.
orbit online application
ikhala online application
tvet colleges open for applications
techniven online application
tvet online application
lovedale online application
elangeni application form
ikhala coltech online application
ewc online application opening date
esayidi online application
For more info, click here