sedcol application 2023-2024
sedcol application 2023-2024
- For both South African and non-South African residents, the online application for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate study programs at Sedibeng TVET College (SEDCOL) closes on specific dates in the year prior to the year of study.
SEDCOL online applications will not begin until 2023, as of yet.
- The objective of the online application is to simplify and improve the College’s enrollment process while enabling early provisional registration for new intakes (students).
- Sedibeng College anticipates opening its online admission process in June and running through November 2023.
COURSES OFFERED AT SEDCOL
National Certificate (Vocational) NQF LEVEL 2 – 4
- Financial, Economics, and Accounting
- Office Administration
- Civil & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering Related Design
- Information Technology & Computer Science
REPORT 191 (NATED) SUBJECTS
- Marketing Management
- Management Assistant
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
- Artisan Development Program
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Community House Building
- End-User Computer
- Fitting & Turning
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR SEDCOL ONLINE APPLICATION
Report 191 Students’ Admissions Requirements
- Minimum entrance requirements are established by the NATED Policy.
- Students who have finished Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4.
- Students who desire to pursue a career as an artisan and have completed grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 will be admitted to N1 based on a point system.
Occupational Program Admissions Requirements
- Minimum admission standards are based on registered Skills Programs/Learnerships that have received QCTO/SETA approval.
- An applicant for an occupational program who has previously participated in NC(V) or Report 191 programs will only be given consideration if they have successfully completed such programs in their entirety (passed all subjects).
HOW TO APPLY TO SEDCOL ONLINE APPLICATION
The five stages of the online registration take roughly 10 minutes to complete (Depending on your IT skill level)
Data equivalent to a quarter of a terabyte will be used.
(The amount of time it takes will depend on the size of the files you upload.)
- 1st stage; After authenticating your ID, go to http://www.sedcol.co.za/OnlineRegistration To select your classes, go to NewStudent.aspx.
- Stage 2: Upload your ID and credentials as a jpg or png file (You must have the documents available in electronic format on this device).
- You will need to present Certified Copies to the college if you are selected.
- Stage 3: Compile your biographical data
- Stage 4: Verification of email, ID number, and mobile phone number.
The system does not employ a password for authentication.
Your identity is verified using your ID number, email address, and phone number.
- Step 5: A confirmation email with all the registration details will be sent to you.
Call 016 004 0407 option 5 to reach the call center for online support during business hours.
NOTE: Your application will only be deemed complete if you have finished all 5 steps.
CAMPUSES AND THEIR CONTACT DETAILS
- Heidelberg Campus
1 Fraser Ave
Tel: 016 0040 407
- Sebokeng Campus
4 Samuel Street
Tel:016 100 8234
- Vanderbijlpark Campus
6 Frikkie Meyer BLVD
Tel: 016 933 5644
- Vereeniging Campus
33 Voortrekker Street
Tel: 016 421 1150
online applications for tvet colleges
elangeni online application
online tvet colleges application
lovedale online application
lovedale application form download
umfolozi online application
cn mahlangu online application
mthashana online application form
For more info. visit the official website