We place a high value on visitors.
The terms “Terms and Conditions,” “Privacy Statement,” and “Disclaimer Notice,” as well as any or all Agreements, are defined as follows:
- The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who is visiting this website and accepting the terms and conditions of the Company.
- Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” and “Us.”
Both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves, are referred to as “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us.”
- All terms pertain to the offer, acceptance, and payment consideration required to complete the process of our help to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether through official meetings of the parties or otherwise.a specified period of time, or any other means, for the express purpose of serving the Client’s needs in relation to the Company’s stated services/products, in compliance with and subject to current English Law.
- Any use of the above language, as well as other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, is assumed to mean the same thing.
Collection of Information
- IP addresses are used to analyze trends, manage the site, track users’ movements, and compile broad demographic data for aggregate usage.
- IP addresses aren’t linked to any personally identifying data.
Our web servers also log standard access information such as browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL for systems management, identifying usage patterns, and troubleshooting purposes.
- This information is not shared with third parties and is only used on a need-to-know basis by this website.
Without your explicit agreement, any personally identifiable information relating to this data will never be utilized in any way other than that mentioned above.
Cookies are used on this site.
- Cookies are used by most interactive websites to allow us to recover the user’s information for each visit.
Cookies may also be used by certain of our affiliate/advertising partners.
- Unless otherwise specified, all material on applyunisalinks.com is the intellectual property of Eduportalsa Educational Consult and/or its licensees.
All rights to intellectual property are reserved.
- You may download this for your own personal use from applyunisalinks.com, subject to the limits set forth in these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
By using this website and our services, you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes resulting from such use.
If any of these terms are found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to, the exclusions and limitations set forth above), the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from the other terms, and the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
The Company’s failure to enforce any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions or any Agreement, or to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be regarded as a waiver of those provisions. Such clauses shall have no bearing on the validity of these Terms and Conditions, any Agreement, or any part thereof, or the right to enforce each and every provision subsequently.
Except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the us, these Terms and Conditions may not be amended, modified, varied, or supplemented.
- We disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law.
Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
- reduce or exclude our or your liability in the event of death or personal harm limit or exclude our or your liability for deception or fraud; restrict any of our or your liabilities in any way that isn’t legal; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that are not permitted by applicable law to be excluded.
- The restrictions and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including contractual, tort, and other liabilities as well as for failing to comply with a legal obligation.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and the information and services on the website are offered free of charge.
- Advertisements on our site may be delivered to users by advertising partners who may place cookies on their computers.
- These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time you see an online advertisement, allowing them to accumulate non-personal identification information about you and others who use your computer.
- This information enables ad networks to offer tailored adverts that they believe will be of most interest to you, among other things.
Google Ad sense
Google may be serving some of the advertising.
Cookies are used by Google, a third-party vendor, to show adverts on https://applyunisalinks.com.
The DART cookie is used by Google to deliver advertising to users based on their visits to applyunisalinks.com and other websites on the Internet.
DART does not track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, or physical address, and instead uses “non personally identifiable information.”
Third-party cookies are used by third-party advertisers, and applyunisalinks has no access to or control over them.
- applyunisalinks reserves the right to change this privacy statement at any moment. We’ll update the new date at the bottom of this page once we’ve done so. We encourage users to check this page for updates on a regular basis to be updated about how we protect the personal information we gather.
- These terms and conditions are a component of the contract between the Client and us.
By accessing this website and/or completing a booking or Agreement, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and accept the Disclaimer Notice and all of the Terms & Conditions contained herein.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
- You express your acceptance of this policy by using this Site.
Please do not use our Site if you do not agree to this policy.
Following the publishing of modifications to this policy, your continuing use of the Site will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
All Rights Reserve. © Applyunisalinks.com 2019.
For more info. visit unisa website