orbit late application 2023-2024
orbit late application 2023-2024
If you’re thinking of applying to study abroad in orbit, now is the time! We’ve got a range of programs available, so you can find the perfect one for you. And don’t forget – our late application process makes it easy to get started. Just fill out our online form and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Leading TVET college ORBIT College works to serve the community and aid students in achieving their career objectives. There are three locations where Orbit TVET College offers a range of courses. They provide academic development, social and cultural services, job placement, and counseling to their students on all of their campuses. Students are given assistance when they apply for bursaries, such as NSFAS support.
- The Orbit TVET College is now accepting late applications from students who wish to enroll there. At Orbit TVET College, applications are now being accepted for the 2023 study.
Orbit Tvet College Campuses
- Rustenburg Campus
- Brits Campus
- Mankwe Campus
late date for online applications
- The Orbit Tvet College late application period is open from September 1st, 2023, and closes on November 30th, 2023, for the 2023 academic year.
Orbit Tvet College’s online requirements for late applications
Before applying, all prospective students should confirm they have the following records:
- minimum year-end report for grade nine
- a Level 1 NQF Qualification.
- Before admission, all entry-level applicants must abide by the placement assessment criteria.
- An application fee must be paid by applicants ( The application fee is stated on the application form)
- An active email account is required for the application; applicants without email accounts will not be considered;
- Before applying, the applicant should confirm his eligibility for a particular course.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old and must present a valid ID to prove their age.
- Applicants must submit certified results or credentials in original or copy form.
- the proof of legal guardianship or parents
- your condition’s medical documentation
- the foreign applicant should provide their passport ID and sign the disability form
- permit to study
- proof of health or insurance.
The Orbit Tvet College’s late application procedure
- Visit the college’s website at https://www.orbitcollege.co.za to obtain an application form. (An application form is also available for pickup on the school’s campus.)
- Indicate or offer evidence that the application fee has been paid.
- A valid identification card, certified test results, or a certificate are just a few examples of acceptable documentation.
- Where applicable, you should also include a death certificate and proof of your parents’ or guardians’ identity.
- A copy of the municipal billing statement and any additional account statements should be provided (not older than 3 months)
- International students must show their passport ID where necessary.
ikhala coltech online application
ewc online application opening date
esayidi online application
technisa online application
flavius mareka online application closing date
tnc second semester application
flavius mareka online application
For more info, click here