nsfas sbux 2024-2025
nsfas sbux 2024-2025
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) was established in accordance with the National Student Financial Aid Scheme.
Students from working-class and poor backgrounds in South Africa can receive free higher education and training through the NSFAS bursary program.
NSFAS’s goal is to assist students from working-class and low-income families who want to attend public universities and technical colleges.
What is meant by sBux ?(nsfas sbux)
Students can use their book vouchers to make purchases of books, stationery, laptops, tablets, and other study tools through the sBux payment system.
Using the student’s phone, the system generates a voucher code that the student then gives to a registered NSFAS retailer. Only registered merchants can accept sBux as payment.
On this website, students can purchase anything with their sBux.
What is the procedure for obtaining a nsfas sBux voucher?
Students can easily complete the following steps:
- Dial the short number *134*176# from your mobile phone.
- Enter your password and username.
- Click Send to view your book voucher number, such as 225 *********. Select option 3.
- The voucher number can then be used to make a purchase on the website.
- In the sBux payment option, you enter this number along with the amount to be deducted from your book voucher.
How does sBux work?
- NSFAS will send you vouchers for your cell phone in the form of allowances if you are eligible for them.
- Each voucher can only be used once and has a unique number.
- These sBux vouchers can be used at sBux-registered merchants.
- You can use cash vouchers from travel allowances at Shoprite, Checkers, Boxer, U-Save, and some Spar stores.
- Food, books, and vouchers for private lodging cannot be exchanged for cash.
NOTE. For more details, applicants can download THE NSFAS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS FOR FINANCIAL AID HERE.
FOR ANY INFORMATION ON PAYMENT OR RECEIVING OF MONEY PLEASE GO TO THE NSFAS MAIN WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE OR CALL THEM DIRECTLY ON
Tel No.: 08000 67327