nsfas link 2024-2025
nsfas link 2024-2025
If you want to apply for a loan through the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), applicants can log in through the MyNsfas external link to access and manage important information on the website for the NSFAS. The NSFAS Online Application for 2024 can be completed on any smartphone, iPad, or computer. The NSFAS application cycle will run for four months this year, beginning on August 3 and ending on November 30. Late applications will not be considered. Before you apply online, make sure you have all of your supporting documentation and that you are eligible to apply because NSFAS will need more information from you to process your application. If you meet the requirements for the NSFAS Application for 2024, proceed with the online application process. To get started, follow these steps:
Who is eligible for funding from NSFAS?
- Anyone who is a citizen of South Africa and has received a SASSA grant is eligible for funding. Applicants must have a combined household income of no more than R350,000. Students who began their education prior to 2018 and have a combined household income of no more than R122 000 per year are eligible.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address. You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate, as well as copies of your parents, guardians, or spouse’s National ID. You must also have proof of your income, or, if necessary, one year’s IRP5.
You are not required to provide any evidence of income if you are the recipient of a SASSA grant.
A completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form must be submitted by all applicants who have a disability. Additionally, applicants who are considered vulnerable children by the Department of Social Development must submit a Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online Application
- Visit the NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account. If you don’t know how to create, click HERE
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit
How to view/check my nsfas online application status
To check the progress of your NSFAS application, go to:
- Access your myNSFAS account portal.
Enter your username or ID and password.
Press the SIGN IN! button.
To check the status of your application, log into your account dashboard and select Track Funding Progress.
Congratulations if your application was accepted!
If not, try again another time.
NOTE. For more details, applicants can download THE NSFAS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS FOR FINANCIAL AID HERE.
FOR ANY INFORMATION ON PAYMENT OR RECEIVING OF MONEY PLEASE GO TO THE NSFAS MAIN WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE OR CALL THEM DIRECTLY ON
Tel No.: 08000 67327
Nsfas Online Application links
For more info visit Nsfas Website