non sassa declaration form 2024-2025
non sassa declaration form 2024-2025
The Social Security Administration of South Africa has grown to become the most important government agency for providing assistance to eligible children, seniors, and people with physical disabilities.
What Is Non-SASSA Declaration Form?
- A non-SASSA declaration form is a document that validates an orphan’s status, generally supported by a social worker or a previous school principle. The documents usually prove that the applicant has had no parents or guardians since birth or within a particular time range. This document, depending on your status, acts as documentation that completes and supports your NSFAS application.
- The school principal or someone working in the social welfare sector must sign or confirm a declaration section on the form. This form gives you enough support to get financial help for the NSFAS application so that you can get the money you need for your TVET college or university.
- The form is two pages long, and it has space for your full name, phone number, identification number, school, and other important information. The social worker who authorized and verified your orphanage must complete an additional section of this form. Additionally, the former school principal has provided a section for you to complete and sign. This form is valid and can be used as evidence for the required purposes wherever social workers fill it out and sign it.
Why is Non-SASSA Declaration Form Important?
- It is critical to have an understanding of each application process. Reading through the application guidelines of any institution is usually very beneficial. This gives you a lot of leverage in the event that your application is accepted.
- If you fall into the category that requires it, the Non-SASSA declaration form is an essential document that can complete your NSFAS application. This document is required for all applicants who are orphans or unable to make certain financial declarations on their NSFAS application because it serves multiple purposes. The applicant for NSFAS funding actually does not have any parents or guardians, as this document demonstrates. This form confirms your application and grants you the financial assistance you need to pay for your higher education.
- If you fall into that supposed category, the Non-SASSA declaration form is a crucial part of the NSFAS requirements. This provides sufficient evidence for consideration of your application. Your NSFAS application may be held without these documents, which highlights the significance of the Non-SASSA declaration form. To be accepted for further consideration, this form must be signed by an authorized individual.
- If you are an applicant for NSFAS funds and do not have parents or guardians, you must have the Non-SASSA declaration form filled out and signed by each member of your society. If you are unable to declare your household income, this form will be required to support your application.
Where Can I Get Non-SASSA Declaration Form?
- The Non-SASSA declaration form can be downloaded from the NSFAS website by any applicant who must submit one. You can also request this form at any time by sending an email. The Non-SASSA declaration form is available on the NSFAS official website at www.nsfas.org.za/content. When you download it from their website, this is completely free.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requires agencies to provide personal information about the applicant’s parents or guardians’ employment status and income levels. To safeguard the privacy of those whose personal information is provided to NSFAS, NSFAS is committed to ensuring that the personal information it obtains from third parties is treated in a confidential manner. Additionally, NSFAS is committed to safeguarding personal information and making lawful use of it. Please be aware that NSFAS is not required to process data unless doing so is required by law. As a result, NSFAS reserves the right to compare the applicant’s and guardian’s information to data from third-party independent sources.
NOTE. For more details, applicants can download THE NSFAS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS FOR FINANCIAL AID HERE.
FOR ANY INFORMATION ON PAYMENT OR RECEIVING OF MONEY PLEASE GO TO THE NSFAS MAIN WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE OR CALL THEM DIRECTLY ON
Tel No.: 08000 67327
Nsfas Online Application links
For more info visit Nsfas Website