Unisa Online Application
University of South Africa Online Application Online Application : You are welcome to our page. We have all that is needed to assist you in applying. Read carefully everything we have written here to know how to apply.
As a result, we advise potential undergraduate students to apply online or using paper-based application forms.
(Applications received after this date will not be considered; please apply early in the application cycle to guarantee your application is reviewed.)
If spots are available, late applications may be accepted.
Who must apply Unisa Online Application
- Anyone interested in beginning a new qualification must apply for admission.
This includes first-time Unisa applicants as well as current Unisa students who are switching to a new certification.
- Anyone who has completed a Higher Certificate or an Alternative Pathway / Extended Program must apply for admission to the next level of education.
- If you previously applied for admission and received feedback but did not register for any reason, you must reapply.
- Under the Unisa-TVET agreement, anyone who wishes to enroll in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college must apply for admission.
- Please note: If you previously applied for admission and were offered a spot, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for whatever reason, you must reapply.
- South African Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of R105 for online applications.
- Applicants applying via Unisa for a TVET college can use a hard copy application – the application fee for this is R160.
Submitting Results and Documents:
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST includes the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoo mail address for the application.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for consideration read carefully about the admission requirement before you apply. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
How to get Application forms: Application to the university can be done online or in a hard copy. Click here for the application form.
COST PER COURSE PER ANNUM: To get specific course fees, contact Unisa directly.
CONTACT DETAILS: Do you have any question regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials; you can email Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: 012 441 5888. For more info on University of South Africa, contact details click here
Unisa Residence Application:
University of South Africa Online Application allows only applicants who have successfully apply for admission. Therefore if you have submitted your application then you may apply for residence. To apply for residence click here.
Completed Application Forms Must be Submitted:
FYI: Submission of Results and certified Documents.
- Applicant must ensure that their Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Remember Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process.
- Always have it in mind to submit it within the application cycle. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
- NB: Make a photocopy of the original document and send the photocopied one.
- International students will need to be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority and this evaluation will need to be submitted with the application form.
- NOTE: Once you have submitted your application form, you will be able to check your application status.
unisa online registration
apply at unisa
unisa online registration
unisa web registration
unisa registration fees
apply online at unisa
my unisa login
myunisa my admin
myunisa login my admin login
mylife unisa login
myunisa login my admin assignments
For more info visit the school website