INTRODUCTION TO NSFAS.
In accordance with the National Student Financial Aid Scheme, the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) was established.
NSFAS is a bursary program that provides free higher education and training to poor and working-class South African students.
The mission of NSFAS is to provide financial assistance to students from low-income and working-class households who wish to attend public universities and technical colleges.
INTRODUCTION TO THE NSFAS PROGRAM
Former President Jacob Zuma declared on December 16, 2017, that the South African government will gradually implement “totally subsidized free higher education and training for poor and working-class South African students.”
The money would be phased in over a five-year period, resulting in the establishment of the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) Bursary Scheme.
WHERE DO I APPLY? mynsfas 2023-2024
Use the NSFAS website to find out more information (if you wish to apply online, follow the instructions below)
- Go to https://my.nsfas.org.za/mynsfas/selfservice.html to create your myNSFAS account.
- When creating an account, you will be asked to submit the following information:
Username, password, ID number, phone number, and email address are all required fields.
- After that, you can log in with your chosen username and password.
- Click the “apply” button to complete the application form.
- After you’ve completed all of the relevant fields (don’t leave any blanks), you can upload electronic copies of your supporting documents (as listed below).
Once you’ve uploaded all of your documents, click the “submit” button to get your reference number.
Wondering about how to go about mynsfas go here
nsfas consent form
apply for nsfas
nsfas online application
create nsfas account
nsfas agreement form
nsfas application form pdf download
nsfas late application
nsfas application status nmu
nsfas bursary application
nsfas bursaries for teaching
nsfas bursary forms
nsfas banking details
nsfas closing date
nsfas call centre
For more info visit Nsfas Website