My Unisa Application Approval 2020-2021
My Unisa Application Approval 2020-2021
Application approval, accept offer and register
Unisa will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered a space for semester 1 of the 2020 academic year based on the following: if you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS) and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Based on Unisa’s application and selection process outlined above, applicants may not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in 2020.
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 1 of the 2020 academic year once all applications have been processed and spaces allocated for semester 2.
- If you receive an offer from Unisa for semester 2 of the 2019 academic year, please accept or decline the offer within the prescribed timeframe. Registration for semester 1 will open on 3 January 2020.
|Unisa will inform you that your application for admission was successful and indicate for which qualification you have been accepted. Unisa will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied.||Unisa will inform you that your application was unsuccessful. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/studyoptions to explore other study options.Incorrect / incomplete applications will be rejected.|
Remember to register
If your application for admission is successful and you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Master’s & doctoral degrees
What will Unisa do upon receiving your application?
Unisa will assess your application to ensure that you meet the admission requirements and that you have uploaded all the compulsory supporting documents.
Your application will then be referred to the relevant academic department, where a selection process will take place during December 2019 and January / February 2020. The Master’s and Doctoral Administrative Section will inform applicants during February / March 2020 of the outcome of their application.
Submitting supporting documents
- You have 10 days from the date of application to upload your compulsory supporting documents (this date does not apply after the closing date for applications).
- If your application is declined because it is incomplete (ie you did not upload all the supporting documents), you will have to re-apply for admission during the next application period and upload the compulsory supporting documents.
What happens next?
- Successful application: Unisa will confirm this via e-mail and will also provide you with the contact details of a specific member of staff, normally your supervisor, within the relevant academic department. Please remember to register during the prescribed registration period.
- Unsuccessful application: Unisa will inform you of this via e-mail and provide you with a reason why your application was unsuccessful.
How will Unisa contact me?
- If you are a first-time Unisa applicant and do not have a myLife e-mail address, Unisa will communicate with you via the e-mail address and cellphone number you provided during the application period.
- If you were previously registered with Unisa, Unisa will send the outcome of your application to your myLife e-mail account. Please check this e-mail account regularly for information. If you have forgotten your myUnisa / myLife password, please go to myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za) to update your password.
- Unisa provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is your responsibility to activate your myLife e-mail account as soon as your registration is finalised. Your myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognised by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university, and will remain the official primary e-mail address on record at Unisa. Click here for Unisa’s rules for students.
For more info visit the school website
Check unisa exam results 2020/2021
unisa application masters
unisa application masters 2020
unisa my application
unisa mba application 2020
unisa my application 2020
unisa my application tool
unisa registration masters 2020/2021
unisa application for matric exemption
my unisa application
my unisa application status for 2020
my unisa application for 2020
my unisa applications status
my unisa application approval
my unisa application accept offer
my unisa application for second semester 2020
unisa application nsfas
unisa application nsfas grant
unisa application nsfas 2020
unisa application new student
unisa application ndp
unisa application online
unisa application opening date for 2020 second semester
unisa application opening date
unisa application open
unisa application online 2020
unisa application outcome
unisa application office
unisa application opening date for second semester
unisa application open date for 2020
unisa application period
unisa application period 2020
unisa application process
unisa application progress
unisa application payment
Unisa Applications 2020/2021
Check Unisa application dates for 2020-2021
How to Check your Unisa Application Status
How to Access Unisa Application Tool
How to Access Unisa application 2020
Unisa application fee 2020-2021
Download Unisa Application Form 2020-2021
unisa application dates for second semester 2020
unisa application for second semester 2020
unisa application dates 2020
How to Accept Unisa application 2020 Offer
Unisa Application and Registration for 2020/2021 Academic year
Procedure for Unisa Application April 2020
Download unisa application appeal form 2020
How to Track a Unisa Application for 2020/2021
How to Cancel a Unisa Application 2020
Click to view Unisa Application & Banking Details
unisa application bridging course
How to Request Unisa Bursary Application 2020
Download Unisa Bursary Application form 2020
Details of Unisa Council Bursary Application 2020
Details of Unisa B-Tech Application
unisa b ed application
unisa application closing date 2020
unisa application contact
Unisa CTA Support
unisa application deadline 2020-2021
unisa application email
unisa registration eft payment
e tutor unisa application form
unisa e tutor application form 2020
unisa application form
unisa application grant
unisa grant application 2020
unisa postgraduate application
unisa apply for graduation information
unisa gap grant application
unisa application honours
unisa application help line
unisa registration helpline
unisa registration how much
unisa application fee how to pay
unisa honours registration dates 2020/2021
unisa application information for 2020/2021 academic year
unisa application june 2020
unisa application june
unisa job application form
unisa registration johannesburg
unisa kroonstad registration
unisa kimberley registration
unisa application late application
unisa application llb
unisa application llm
unisa login application status