my nsfas bursary 2024-2025
my nsfas bursary 2024-2025
Do you want to submit an application for the NSFAS bursary but don’t know where to begin? We can help, then! Here is everything you need to know about applying for an NSFAS bursary. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme is a government-run program in South Africa that provides eligible students at public universities and Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Colleges with financial aid in the form of bursaries and loans to help pay for their higher education after graduation. It is likely that the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Bursary will begin on November 2 and end on January 21, 2024. Before making an online application for the NSFAS, everyone who wants to apply should pay attention to the application deadline, verify that they have all of the below-mentioned supporting documentation, and make sure they are eligible to apply.
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Persons with disabilities: Applicants whose annual household income is not more than R350,000. Students who began their education prior to 2018 and whose household income is not in excess of R122 000 per annum are not eligible for admission.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or, if necessary, one year’s IRP5 The evidence of your parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s income.
You are not required to provide any evidence of income if you are the recipient of a SASSA grant.
A completed and signed Disability Annexure A form must be submitted by all applicants with disabilities. Additionally, applicants who are considered vulnerable children by the Department of Social Development must submit a Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online Bursary
- Visit the NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Make an account at myNSFAS. Click HERE if you don’t know how to create.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit
NOTE. For more details, applicants can download THE NSFAS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS FOR FINANCIAL AID HERE.
FOR ANY INFORMATION ON PAYMENT OR RECEIVING OF MONEY PLEASE GO TO THE NSFAS MAIN WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE OR CALL THEM DIRECTLY ON
Tel No.: 08000 67327
Nsfas Online Application links
For more info visit Nsfas Website