Mopani South East TVET College admission requirements 2023-2024
mopani South East TVET College admission requirements 2023-2024
INTRODUCTION TO MOPANI SOUTH EAST TVET COLLEGE
The Mopani South East TVET College is a recognized public post-school institution that operates under the Continuing Education Act, Act No.16 of 2006, as amended, and is accredited by the Department of Higher Education and Training. The college is located in Limpopo Province’s Ba-Phalaborwa Municipality, which is part of the Mopani District Municipality.
Mopani SE TVET College serves a varied range of populations from two campuses in Phalaborwa Town: Sir Val Duncan in Namakgale and Phalaborwa Campus, which also has a satellite campus, Moate Hotel School. The college offers engineering and business training programs that are relevant to South Africa’s development needs.
CAMPUSES OF MOPANI SOUTH EAST TVET COLLEGE
- Mosate Hotel School
- Phalaborwa Campus (Business Studies)
- Sir Val Duncan Campus (Engineering Studies)
COURSES OFFERED AT MOPANI SOUTH EAST TVET COLLEGE
- Finance, Economics and Accounting
- Office Administration
- Engineering and Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Management Assistant
- Marketing Management
- Public Management
- Human Resource Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Millwright Electrical/Mechanical
- Professional Cookery
- Assistant Chef
All the successful and unsuccessful applicants will be informed through SMS and E-mail.
- The deadline for applications is October 13, 2023.
- There will be no walk-ins allowed.
The following are very necessary and will be demanded from everyone applying into the college:
- A unique ID copy of Applicant
- Latest School Results/Qualifications
- A unique ID copy of Parent/Guardian
- Proof of payment of admission fee
- Email address and a cellphone number
MOPANI SOUTH EAST TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
NC(V) Courses Requirements
- In order to account for possible topic failures, students are allowed to study for a maximum of four years for NC (V) Levels 2, 3, and 4.
- NQF1 (Grade 9) and AET Level 4 are the minimum entry criteria.
- The NC (V) policy has led and aligned the entry requirements.
For qualification admission, a point system will be used.
Report 191 Courses Requirements;
- The NATED Policy establishes minimum entry standards.
N4 will admit students who have completed Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4.
- Students who have completed grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 and choose to pursue a career as an artisan will be admitted to N1 on a point system.
Occupational Course Requirements;
- Minimum entrance requirements based on QCTO/SETA -approved registered Skills Programs/Learnerships.
- A student who has previously enrolled in NC(V) or Report 191 programs will only be considered for an Occupational Program if they have finished the NC(V) or Report 191 program in its entirety (passed all subjects).
Additional Requirements for admission
- The College Council has determined additional entry requirements by means of a point system for NC(V) level 2, Report 191 N1 and Report 191 N4 in an effort to improve the quality and performance of specialized programs.