mavhoi registration 2023-2024
mavhoi registration 2023-2024
As we gear up for the upcoming mavhoi registration, we wanted to remind everyone that the deadline is coming up fast! If you haven’t already registered, now is the time to do so. We’re looking forward to seeing you all in 2023 and 2024!
- Vhembe TVET College was founded in 1963 as the Bantu State School. Because of its diversity, the school was renamed Bantu Trade School in 1967. Finyazwanda College was renamed in 1985 until 1992 when it was renamed Technical College of Venda (Techniven) in 2003. Until 2014, we were known as Vhembe FET College.
- Vhembe TVET College now has six campuses: Makwarela Campus, Tshisimani Campus, Mashamba Campus, Mavhoi Campus, Thengwe Campus, Shingwedzi Campus, and Makhado Satellite Campus. Vhembe TVET College is located in the Vhembe District Municipality, which is in Limpopo Province’s far north. The District is made up of four municipalities: Thulamela, Makhado, Lim 345 (Collins Chabane Municipality), and Musina, with Thohoyandou as its seat. It covers 21, 000 km2, or 18% of the province. Prospective applicants for the class of 2023 can now register.
Mavhoi Registration Date: All applicants must register from April 6th to April 8th.
The Requirements for Registration
You should have the following before applying to Tshisimani TVET College:
- Proof of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document required for South African citizens; your application will not be processed unless you provide a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants).
- Examinees’ Scores: Grade 12 final results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical for your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or in hard copy, keep in mind that you will need a unique email address.
- Grade 12 June/September report for those who are still in school or who have graduated Matriculation certificate
- Evidence of the applicant’s residency
- A certified copy of an identity document, such as a birth certificate or passport
- Copy of Parent/Certified Guardian’s Identity Document
Registration for Mavhoi
Obtain a registration form.
- All new applications are now available online.
Complete your application form completely.
- Email, ID, and cell phone number verification Your ID, e-mail, and cell phone number are used to verify your identity.
Include all supporting documentation.
All applicants beginning a new qualification must upload the certified documents listed below.
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of New ID/Passport Application)
- -Recent Academic Achievements
- -Municipal billing information/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- -A current study permit (Foreign national students)
- -The Evaluation Certificate issued by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) (foreign qualifications).
- All NCV prospective students are required to take a CAP Test, which will help them make better career decisions. All first-year students must take the CAP Test.
Full REGISTRATION FEE:
- The non-refundable registration fee is paid when a prospective student submits a registration form and varies depending on the program chosen.
- The administration, registration, and examination costs/fees are determined by the qualification for which the student wishes to register. For students studying full-time, the tuition fee includes the required books.
- CENTRAL OFFICE
- +27 (0) 15 963 7000
- Private Bag X2136
online application at lovedale
online registration westcol
swgc second semester applications
fet nsfas online application
swgc online application
tnc mamelodi online registration
welkom tvet online application
tvet colleges that have online application
esayidi fet online application
vuselela registration dates