Unisa B-Tech Application 2020-2021
2020 application for admission
What does the selection process entail?
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended, and your gender, socio-economic group, race, and so on.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18 and a bachelor degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply).
- It is important to note that you will not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in semester 1 of 2020. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of places available for each qualification.
The application process
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie semester 1).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification and / or specialisation.
- If you are completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended programme, you must apply for admission if you want to continue with further undergraduate studies.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and / or did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, PGCE, BTech & degrees):
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas:
Master’s & doctoral degrees:
Closed (some exceptions apply)
For more info visit the school website
Below are Unisa useful links
Check unisa exam results 2020/2021
unisa application masters
unisa application masters 2020
unisa my application
unisa mba application 2020
unisa my application 2020
unisa my application tool
unisa registration masters 2020/2021
unisa application for matric exemption
my unisa application
my unisa application status for 2020
my unisa application for 2020
my unisa applications status
my unisa application approval
my unisa application accept offer
my unisa application for second semester 2020
unisa application nsfas
unisa application nsfas grant
unisa application nsfas 2020
unisa application new student
unisa application ndp
unisa application online
unisa application opening date for 2020 second semester
unisa application opening date
unisa application open
unisa application online 2020
unisa application outcome
unisa application office
unisa application opening date for second semester
unisa application open date for 2020
unisa application period
unisa application period 2020
unisa application process
unisa application progress
unisa application payment
Unisa Applications 2020/2021
Check Unisa application dates for 2020-2021
How to Check your Unisa Application Status
How to Access Unisa Application Tool
How to Access Unisa application 2020
Unisa application fee 2020-2021
Download Unisa Application Form 2020-2021
unisa application dates for second semester 2020
unisa application for second semester 2020
unisa application dates 2020
How to Accept Unisa application 2020 Offer
Unisa Application and Registration for 2020/2021 Academic year
Procedure for Unisa Application April 2020
Download unisa application appeal form 2020
How to Track a Unisa Application for 2020/2021
How to Cancel a Unisa Application 2020
Click to view Unisa Application & Banking Details
unisa application bridging course
How to Request Unisa Bursary Application 2020
Download Unisa Bursary Application form 2020
Details of Unisa Council Bursary Application 2020
Details of Unisa B-Tech Application
unisa b ed application
unisa application closing date 2020
unisa application contact
Unisa CTA Support
unisa application deadline 2020-2021
unisa application email
unisa registration eft payment
e tutor unisa application form
unisa e tutor application form 2020
unisa application form
unisa application grant
unisa grant application 2020
unisa postgraduate application
unisa apply for graduation information
unisa gap grant application
unisa application honours
unisa application help line
unisa registration helpline
unisa registration how much
unisa application fee how to pay
unisa honours registration dates 2020/2021
unisa application information for 2020/2021 academic year
unisa application june 2020
unisa application june
unisa job application form
unisa registration johannesburg
unisa kroonstad registration
unisa kimberley registration
unisa application late application
unisa application llb
unisa application llm
unisa login application status