apply at swgc online 2023-2024
apply at swgc online 2023-2024
Swgc has its online application made simple and easy.
- One of South Africa’s largest institutions for technical and vocational education and training is South West TVET College. South West TVET College strives to empower, inspire, and develop people by providing them with relevant practical skills that will enable them to achieve their lifelong dreams and goals and have a significant positive impact on the socio-economic development of the country. The college has the vision of being the benchmark of Technical Vocational Education and Training College in the provision of quality Vocational Education and Training. The Dobsonville Campus, George Tabor Campus, Molapo Campus, Roodepoort Campus, Roodepoort West Campus, and Technisa Campus are the six campuses that make up the college.
- Prospective students who apply for bursaries receive financial assistance from South West TVET College. Additionally, NSFAS funding is available to prospective students who are South African citizens. If interested, students are encouraged to apply for these bursaries in addition to the NSFAS funding.
See the following sections for details on our application and registration procedures:
- Date of application: Applications are accepted all year long.
- Application Fee: As of right now, there is no application fee.
Consider the following before applying to South West TVET College:
- A receipt for the registration fee. Please be aware that the application fee and the registration fee are different.
- Supporting Documents: The College must receive supporting documents for each application. The following papers must be submitted with filled-out application forms: a certified copy of the most recent results or qualification and a certified copy of an identity document.
- If you have a disability or a persistent medical condition that will necessitate you seeking special assistance from the College, please enclose a medical statement from a licensed physician.
- In order to apply either online or on paper, keep in mind that you will need a special email address.
To help them fulfill their mission of being the standard for Technical Vocational Education and Training Colleges in the delivery of high-quality Vocational Education and Training, South West TVET College provides a wide range of courses to their students. It is encouraged for prospective students to select any courses they desire.
- Business Studies NC(V)
- Engineering Studies NC(V)
- Utility Studies NC(V)
- Report 191/ Nated
- Learnership Programs
- Skills Programs
WHEN COMPLETING THE FORM, PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Before completing the form, please carefully read the following.
- Before submitting, all first-time applicants must fill out their forms.
- The applicant and his or her legal parent or guardian, if the applicant is under the age of 18, must both sign the application form.
- Please fill out the forms completely before submitting them for your own convenience to avoid any delays with your application. Answer all questions truthfully, and wherever required, get the legal parent or guardian to sign with you.
- Applications that are incomplete will either be rejected or returned to the applicant.
- Please use block letters and black ink when writing.
- The College will announce the application deadline at the beginning of the relevant academic year or when the program is full, whichever comes first.
ikhala coltech online application
ewc online application opening date
esayidi online application
technisa online application
flavius mareka online application closing date
tnc second semester application
flavius mareka online application
For more more info, click here